Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30th, 2011



 As I'm sitting here at 4:22am, it occurred to me;
If Karma is such a pain, why is it easier to deal with than Life itself?

Life is the one that throws the curveballs at you, not Karma. Karma just makes sure when you strike out you get another shot somehow. Or, if you pitch too hard and hit the batter in the face, Karma is there to make sure you get hit in the face 3x as hard, so you won't do it again.
Karma is the teacher. Life is... well, Life. The lesson. 
So, "don't hate the player, hate the game" should apply, right? "Don't hate the teacher, hate the lesson"?


I don't know. I'm not entirely awake right now. I've been up since 3:00am-ish, true, but I'm not awake. 
I'm just wallowing in anxiety while I watch the clock tick the seconds away of my freedom. 
Never thought I'd consider single-room confinement freedom, but this single-room is about to hit a wall and throw me off into a single... bench, really. Not gonna be much room in that camper once all my things, my 3 cats, and myself are in it.



C'est la vie, I suppose. 
Sucks, but here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment