Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30th, 2011 [[3]]



Okay, I don't know yet if I'll be able to post another before I have to leave the room.

I've heard from my dad, and he's on his way to drop the load he currently has attached. Then, he has to pick up another one; IF they have one ready for him.
So the way it looks now, I'm going to have to move into the camper anyway. Even if he pays today, it's likely not going to be before the 11am deadline I was given. Maybe an hour or two past, maybe not until this evening, who knows. All I know is a so-called 'friend' of my dad's is forcing me to haul my belongings, alone, into a camper. If I had no camper, I'd be hauling it into the street, and Himanshu wouldn't even care. Considering it's raining right now, that says a lot.

Besides that, the camper has no electricity, which means no communications once my phone dies, and no food. No running water, no way to eat, no way to call for help if I were to need to and no one was around.
This is going to be a fun night.

Life lesson:
In Life, you can trust no one. 
- Friends that say they will help rarely do; The ones that would can't always be there to help.
- Most people are concerned only with their own welfare, and would steal food from your plate if they were hungry. If you had stolen the food from somewhere else just to eat, they would also let you pay for the crime, while they reaped the rewards.
- The only person most would trust is themselves, but you can't even do that.

Why?
Because YOU are the one that trusted all those people before, and allowed yourself to be injured.
So any pain you receive from trusting your trust in others is what you are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment