Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30th, 2011 [[2]]



I'll be updating this as I go along this morning, putting things in the camper. 
Since I know the likelihood of getting online after 11:00am today is slim-to-none, unless a miracle comes through and we find $130 falling from the sky, I'll just put as many blogs up as I can before that happens. Besides; While I could, in theory, walk to the library and get online there, the round trip walking time is longer than the time allotment on the computer. So it's hardly worth it, especially when one considers the inactivity of my account from being too far away to turn books and movies in. 


Had my coffee this morning with Shaina and the Red-haired long-termer in 252. Saw Jim of course, and two of the kids [Zach and Samantha?], along with a handful of people I've not seen before. Besides the Newspaper guy. [Nooz paypahhh?]


Now comes the fun part of finding the non-necessary things and gathering them up into as few loads as possible. TK's attitude this morning towards me doesn't help my mood or anxiety, but there isn't much I can do about the way people think of me. Figures though, that the people that called themselves 'friends' with my dad are willing to give us a slight discount on our rooms, but aren't willing to give us logical time to get the money TO them. 

Lesson for Life prevalent in this blog:
In Life, there are two kinds of people.

- Those that make friends for money
- And those that make money for friends

No comments:

Post a Comment