Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1 - 1 - 13


Guess who got snooo-oooow! 8D WE DID! Finally. A proper wintery snow, too, complete with "Let's fall on your head" snow drifts falling off the roof constantly. I'd like to apologize for not keeping up with this blog as I'd wanted to, but the health of myself and my spouse Alien have taken precedence recently. He has been in and out of the Emergency Room of the local hospital, and been subjected to thousands of dollars of tests, only to find out that we and the doctors STILL have no clue what is causing it. This last week and a half or two weeks I too have been having the same symptoms he has had for all these months [His started right at the first week of November]; That being heart palpitations, problems breathing, muscle weakness, dizziness and light-headedness when moving from any one position [Sitting, laying, standing] to any other one position, fast heart rate, and so on. Be that as it may, due to all this worrying and hospital-running and such, I haven't had time for not only blogging but freebie-grabbing as well. Which means, unfortunately, I don't have much to share in the way of new and exciting things on the horizon.

But! It's a new year gals, so let's start it off right! *Blows a noisemaker* If anyone has blog ideas they'd like to share, feel free to e-mail me! I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment